Tuesday, October 05, 2010

Vegan Food in Indonesia...

 Indomie mengeluarkan edisi SUP Sayuran dan ada embel2 "VEGAN".. awesome.. sempat kaget juga melihat info yang dikirm dari teman, setelah di check ternyata memang ada.. Sebuah langkah besar pengakuan komunitas vegan di segala level di Indonesia...

 Selang berapa lama saya jalan2 di salah satu pertokoan saya melihat ada edisi mie gorengnya! makin cinta aja neh.. sebenarnya di Indonesia sudah lama ada mie instan vegetarian..

 Untuk lebih jauh mengenai mie instan vegetarian yang beredar di Jakarta bisa disimak di vegetarian-guide.com . Tapi untuk mie maitri dan mie tiptop agak susah di cari di pasaran, dengan adanya Indomie Vegan mungkin para vegetarian/vegan yang mau begadang nonton bola or ronda gag susah nyari or masak makanan vegan dahulu... (pengalaman pribadi)...

 Beberapa minggu yang lalu, tanggal 25 September tepatnya saya ada job di Sumatera Utara, Medan, contohnya, saya tanya ke room service dimana resto vegie terdekat, dan mereka memberikan hasil googling kepada saya. Setelah muter2 akhirnya saya menemukan Vegetarian Chinese Food di Jalan Sumatera, namanya sumatera vegetarian.

 Saya memilih sate, sup jamur, brokoli cah jamur dan ikan saos pedas (semuanya dari gluten tentunya) sebagai menu makan siang saya dan saya memilih susu kedelai sebagai minuman saya siang itu. Rasanya ok dengan harga 46000 IDR. Coba bandingkan dengan vegie resto di Jakarta.. Saya sangat menikmati makanan siang itu karena saya juga sangat terinspirasi dengan vegan backpacker. So sangat tidak beralasan kalau menganggap menjadi vegan itu mahal dan susah.

 Pagi hari saya menuju ruang makan hotel JW Marriott dan berharap semoga free breakfast pagi ini vegan friendly. Seorang koki yang rupanya memperhatikan saya celingak celinguk dari tadi mencoba menghampiri saya dan bertanya menu apa yang saya cari pagi itu. Saya bilang kalau saya vegan.. so dia memberi sugest untuk memilih lontong sayur plush tauco n its absolutely vegan. Lontongnya empuk karena rupanya lontongnya itu lontong briyani.. begitu pula sayuran dan kuahnya tanpa kaldu.. itss yummyyyy. plush buah2an dan susu kedelai dan ditutup dengan buah2an kering disiriam susu kedelai.. moment yang tak terlupakan! love it.

weekend kemarin 2-3 October saya jalan-jalan dengan keluarga ke Bogor untuk membeli manisan buah dan wisata kuliner. Karena keluarga semua adalah meat eater so saya dibawa ke vegie resto :

Restauran vegetarian karunia baru. 
Jl. Raya pajajaran no. 50 - Bogor. 
Tlp. 0251-8338666 / 7156106.

Begitu memasuki resto tersebut di pojok kiri resto ada seperti outlet kecil, saya masuk dan melihat, ternyata banyak sekali vegie food, mulai dai kerupuk, mie instan, sambal, penyedap rasa dan daging asap (gluten) wooww its awesome. karena begitu lengkap. resto ini recommend baget dey buat kalian2 yang vegie.

Terlepas dari semua diatas, kita juga sekali kali perlu untuk bikin sendiri dan makan dari buatan kita sendiri. Resep kali ini adalah salad buah tropis:

RESEP SALAD BUAH TROPIS
6 porsi
Total karbohidrat = 90 gram
Total kalori = 390
Bahan-bahan:
1 buah pisang, dikupas dan diiris
1 buah jeruk, dikupas dan diambil bijinya
1 buah jeruk bali, dikupas dan diambil bijinya
225 gram jus nanas segar alami (bukan jus nanas produksi pabrik)
60 gram buah kurma, dipotong kasar
1 buah kiwi, dikupas dan dipotong tebal
1 buah jeruk nipis, diperas
100 ml irisan tipis jahe atau air jahe
  • Tempatkan buah-buahan dalam mangkok, tambahkan perasan jeruk nipis dan aduk merata.
  • Tuangkan jahe di atasnya dan langsung dihidangkan.
Source: www.vegsoc.org/cordonvert/recipes/diabetic.html

 Selamat menikmati... Love being Vegan!

23 comments:

vegetarian irfan said...

terima kasih peter atas infonya tentang mie vegetariannya. Indomie memang ok. Wah enak-enak juga ya peter dinasnya ke medan, jadi pengin mampir ke restorant vegetarian di meda. Dan terima kasih untuk informasi untuk restoran vegetarian di bogor, saya usahakan mampir kalau ke sana. Dan izin copy salah satu fotonya untuk posting diblog saya.

Peter said...

ok fan... senang liat irfan masih vegie.. TOP!

Peter said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hey! Would you mind if I share your blog with my twitter group?
There's a lot of people that I think would really enjoy your content. Please let me know. Thank you
Also see my site :: canada goose

Anonymous said...

If уοu ωant to taκe muсh from this poѕt then you haѵe to
aрply ѕuch stгаtеgies tο yоur won blog.
Here is my webpage :: tube8

Anonymous said...

Ηeya i am for the fiгѕt tіme
hеre. I came асross this board anԁ Ӏ fіnd It really useful & it helped me out a lot.
I hope tο gіve somethіng back аnd aid others
lіke you aіded me.
Also visit my web site ... twink cam

Anonymous said...

This design is wicked! You most certainly know how to keep a reader entertained.
Between your wit and your videos, I was almost moved to
start my own blog (well, almost...HaHa!) Great job. I really
enjoyed what you had to say, and more than that, how you presented it.
Too cool!

Also visit my weblog cheap mac makeup

Anonymous said...

I was recommended this blog by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my problem. You are incredible! Thanks!

Feel free to surf to my web page :: www.christianlouboutinoutletshopx.com

Anonymous said...

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (it was extremely
long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what I had written and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.
I too am an aspiring blog writer but I'm still new to the whole thing. Do you have any helpful hints for rookie blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.



Feel free to visit my weblog: louboutin men

Anonymous said...

I like what you guys are up too. Such clever work and
exposure! Keep up the awesome works guys I've added you guys to my blogroll.

My site: cheap mac makeup

Anonymous said...

This is a topic that is near to my heart... Take care!
Exactly where are your contact details though?


My page; Cheap Nike Air Max 1

Anonymous said...

Great blog you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours nowadays. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!!

Also visit my web blog ... air max pas cher

Anonymous said...

Hello friends, its great article concerning cultureand fully
defined, keep it up all the time.

Here is my website: レイバンサングラス

Anonymous said...

My brother recommended I may like this web site. He was totally right.
This publish truly made my day. You cann't believe simply how much time I had spent for this info! Thank you!

my homepage; Replica Rolex Watches

Anonymous said...

Although for the material, crocodile and dog's hair and shearing seem to be in this seasons. Living seats are ski boat seats which are related to a sofa in a residence. Some fishing boat chairs are cushions on to best of snowing conditions chests. Get ready for that newest designs to get to your LV grocery stores soon. http://www.scoobysnacks.ch/doku.php/profile_galehavens

Here is my webpage ... ヴィトン 公式

Anonymous said...

Simply desire to say your article is as astounding.

The clearness for your submit is just great and that i could think you
are knowledgeable on this subject. Well with
your permission let me to clutch your feed to stay updated with approaching post.
Thank you a million and please keep up the gratifying work.


Feel free to surf to my page - Replica Rolex Watches

MowNgemil said...

Terima kasih sudah share, kalau cemilan rumput laut ini bagaimana?

Anonymous said...

When I originally commented I clicked the "Notify me when new comments are added" checkbox and now each time a comment is added I
get three e-mails with the same comment. Is there any way you can remove people from that service?
Cheers!

Stop by my web-site; cheap nike air max shoes

Anonymous said...

Thanks for ones marvelous posting! I genuinely enjoyed reading it, you are a great author.

I will always bookmark your blog and will eventually come back
in the foreseeable future. I want to encourage you to continue your great work, have a nice morning!


my site: cheap nike air max 2009

Anonymous said...

Howdy! This is kind of off topic but I need some advice from
an established blog. Is it very difficult to set up your own blog?
I'm not very techincal but I can figure things out pretty fast. I'm thinking about setting up my own but I'm not sure where to start. Do you have any ideas or suggestions? Many thanks

My web-site nike air max on sale

Anonymous said...

It's actually very difficult in this busy life to listen news on TV, thus I just use internet for that reason, and obtain the latest information.

my blog post cheap nike air max shoes

Anonymous said...

Also known as eczema, this skin condition may appear or worsen during pregnancy.
The good news is that normally they are benign tumors that won't affect your health. The skin tags will be cut with a method that is in accordance with their location on the body and size.

Here is my web-site - Pictures Of Moles And Skin Tags

Anonymous said...

Hi semuanya,

Bagi yang hobi kuliner makanan vegan coba mampir ke Loving Hut Jatinegara deh, dijamin tidak mengecewakan

Alamatnya sebagai berikut:
Jl Jatinegara Timur 2 No.9
13350 Jatinegara
(021)85-9191-68

Penasaran ingin lihat foto Menu & Map bisa cek di FB: Loving Hut Jatinegara